Here are my Midi Editor and Controller for the OP-Z teenage engineering Groovebox.
With the OP-Z Editor you have direct access to many parameters.
Especially helpful is the possibility to select Projects and Pattern directly.
The access to the parameters of the OP-Z (and the 8 tracks) is possible directly without using (knowing) the key combination.
Since all 8 tracks are arranged on one surface, you have the full overview.
In the PlugIn VST version you can record the controller movements and thus integrate the OP-Z into your DAW project.
- Select Projects and Pattern directly from Editor.
- Complex sound changes can be made easily and quickly.
- Direct access to the sound parameters
- All controllers can be automated.
- X-Y modulation of all parameters
- Generate parameters randomly
- You can use your OP-Z as a sound module in the DAW!
The Editor are available for PC as VST / Standalone 32/64 bit and for MAC as VST / AU / Standalone 64 bit and MAC-M1.
Price: 6,90€ / $ 7,90
Download Included: - VST and Standalone Version for PC 32/64 bit
- VST, AU and Standalone Version for MAC (64 bit)
and MAC M1